*red is my favorite colour

*red is my favorite colour

8 months ago...

It's incredible and I still don't realize how much time has already passed!
I know that I didn't give so many updates about what is happening to me lately, so I will start from the beginning...

Last year I started to collaborate as an animator for a documentary directed by Stefano Savona with the animation of Simone Massi, ohhh yes!

In september I took the airplaine and I went to work in France.



Voilà! Here it is, ORLÉANS!





Orléans Cathedral

 

Place du Martroi

Jeanne d'Arc (Denis Foyatier)


 


To work with me and share this crazy experience there were two members of our super animation team, Magda and Mara, two really good italian illustrators and animators. Here our house and studio! 






Here our drawing tools. If you are wondering it...yes, you're right, we're working in a very traditional way.

 


Time to show something more of our work. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to "THE FRAMES"!




...drawing and learning a little bit of argot...




For now...greetings from Orléans by night!